Tim is a Wealth Advisor with Yuma Investment Group Wealth Management. He was born and raised in Yuma, AZ. He attended Yuma High School where he played for the soccer team and was a member of the National Honor Society and participated in many volunteer activities. He graduated in the top 5 of his class in 1991 and was named a National Hispanic Scholar. After High School he attended Yale University where he participated in intramural sports and was a founding father of a chapter of Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity. He graduated Cum Laude in 1991 with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Economics and Organizational Behavior.
Tim is an active member in the Yuma community. He was a founding member and Past Chairman of the Board for the Arizona Housing Development Corporation which provided affordable housing for low-income families. He was Past President of Ft. Yuma Rotary and current member of Somerton Rotary. He was Past Grand Knight and is a current member of the Knights of Columbus.
Tim resides in Yuma with his lovely wife Debbie and their 3 children; Dominic, Blake and Isabella. Tim is an avid baseball fan and coach for over 10 years. He has coached many championship winning teams at the local youth level and travel ball level in the US and Mexico and coaches at the High School level.
GETTING TO KNOW TIM
- Favorite Food: Ribeye Steak
- Best piece of financial advice received: Pay yourself first
- Favorite quote: “If you fail, never give up because F.A>I.L. means “First Attempt In Learning.” End is not the end. Infact, E.N.D. means “Effort Never Dies.” If you get no as an answer, remember N.O. means “Next Opportunity.” Positive Thinking!
- Hidden talent: Coaching Baseball
- Favorite movie: All the Star Wars movies
- What motivates you: Providing for my family and honoring the gifts that GOD gave me.
- Favorite holiday: Christmas
- Something on your bucket list: Visit Spain
- Place you’d most like to visit: Avila, Spain
- Biggest accomplishment: Starting and Being chairman of the board of the Arizona Housing Development Corporation and developing affordable housing for over 100 families.