Chief Operations Officer
Krystle Mayorga is the Chief Operations Officer at Yuma Investment Group. Krystle started her journey with Yuma Investment Group in 2008 and has developed a passion for business development and striving to provide clients with the highest level of service. She was raised in Yuma, AZ and graduated from Cibola High School with honors in 2004. Krystle currently holds a bachelor’s degree in Finance from New Mexico Highlands University. When not at the office, Krystle enjoys spending time with her husband, James and two children, James and Aralyn.
GETTING TO KNOW KRYSTLE
- Favorite Food: Barbacoa
- Best piece of financial advice received: Start savings/investing early.
- Favorite quote: “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” -Oprah Winfrey
- Hidden talent: I am a great problem solver/troubleshooter
- Favorite TV show: Law and Order SVU
- What motivates you: Helping to build a better community for my children to grow up in.
- Favorite holiday: Thanksgiving
- Something on your bucket list: See a Broadway show
- Place you’d most like to visit: Spain
- Biggest accomplishment: My husband and 2 amazing kids!