AIF®, PPC®, FRC℠
Managing Partner & Wealth Advisor
Adrian Elder is a Managing Partner at Yuma Investment Group Wealth Management. Adrian is a transplant from the great state of Michigan where he worked for Edward Jones Investments and PNC Financial. He has also worked in the accounting field as a tax accountant giving him diverse insight into the taxation of investments.
Adrian is a graduate of Central Michigan University where he received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration in 2007. He also has his Insurance License for Life, Accident, Health and Annuities.
Adrian and his wife Jamie live in Yuma with their sons Tyler, Ryan, Alexander and Grayson. Jamie is a Professional Development Coach at Mesquite Elementary School. Adrian is a member of the Yuma Rotary Club, the Caballeros De Yuma, the Elks, the Knights of Columbus, and Nex Gen Yuma Leadership Council, where he dedicates his time to giving back to his community. He also enjoys golfing, fishing, skiing, camping, sports…and just about any other outdoor activities.
GETTING TO KNOW ADRIAN
- Favorite Food: Gummy Bears
- Best piece of financial advice received: Contribute often, contribute early
- Favorite quote: “Do or do not…there is no try.” – Yoda
- If you could meet anyone, past or present, it would be: Abraham Lincoln
- Favorite movie: Goonies
- Favorite TV show: Sports Center
- What motivates you: Family
- Favorite holiday: Thanksgiving
- Something on your bucket list: Disneyland with the kids
- Place you’d most like to visit Rome
- Biggest accomplishment: Father of four