I am bilingual and have been with YIG for sometime. When clients call in I am very helpful and knowledgeable.
I graduated from Yuma Catholic High School. I have my AA in Criminal Justice from Arizona Western College, and I will be graduating from Northern Arizona University in December with a BA in general business. During my 6 years at Yuma Investment Group, I have been both Employee of the Month and Employee of the Quarter.
I am very active when I am not working. Some of my favorite hobbies include kayaking, fishing and riding my quad in the desert. However, as active as I can be, I also enjoy staying at home and just watching a movie.
GETTING TO KNOW MARTIN
- Favorite Food: Beans and Tortillas (Homemade)
- Best piece of financial advice received: Always find a way to put money aside for retirement
- Favorite quote: “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
- If you could meet anyone, past or present, it would be: Pharaoh Tutankhamun
- Hidden talent: Soccer Player
- Favorite Book: Harry Potter
- Favorite Movie: End of Watch
- Favorite TV show: M*A*S*H
- What motivates you: Helping people
- Favorite holiday: New Years
- Something on your bucket list: Sky Diving
- Place you’d most like to visit: Colombia
- Biggest accomplishment: Having such a close relationship with my family.