I add value for our clients by treating each client with respect and as a unique individual. Handling each client’s needs in accordance with what is most beneficial to them individually and building solid relationships in the process.
I graduated from Arizona Western College with honors receiving my Associates of Arts in Psychology/Sociology. While I have taken a short break, I am still working toward my Bachelor of Business with a minor in Psychology and hope to complete it by summer of 2022. I am new to the financial services field but enjoy what it has to offer. After a 15 year stay at home mom position, I took on a job at Arizona Western College working with the residents who live on campus. After three years in the college scene I decided to reach further and landed at Yuma Investment Group. Financial services has been a very enjoyable and rewarding career path and I am looking forward to where it will take me.
I am very passionate about life in general. My family and friends are the most important to me and I enjoy making memories with them.
GETTING TO KNOW HEATHER
- Favorite Food: Steak
- Best piece of financial advice received: Invest in yourself more.
- Favorite quote: Every day may not be good but there is good in every day.
- If you could meet anyone, past or present, it would be: Marie Curie
- Hidden talent: Cake Decorating
- Favorite book: Creativity Inc. by Amy Wallace & Edwin Catmull
- Favorite movie: Willie Wonka & the Chocolate Factory – The Original
- Favorite TV show: Psych
- What motivates you: My Kids
- Favorite holiday: Christmas
- Something on your bucket list: Travel to Europe
- Place you’d most like to visit: Italy
- Biggest accomplishment: Raising 5 amazing children